We work with you to create landscaping which uplifts your workplace exterior, providing a visually attractive welcome for staff and clients.
Our initial visit to your premises includes a site survey and a consultation regarding your specific requirements.
We respond with a plan which incorporates your vision, and advise on plants and landscaping best suited to realise this. The landscaping takes into account:
• the architecture, age of the building and style of the company
• the preferred colour schemes, which could reflect corporate colours
• the soil type, temperature and amount of available light on the site
• low maintenance planting where required
• the gardens attractiveness through all the seasons
On completion of the landscaping project, a maintenance contract will ensure the area is kept in tip top condition.
The practical benefits of corporate landscaping
• the aesthetic appeal of attractive landscaping
• the greening of the local environment, encouraging birds, bees and butterflies
• shelter and insulation of the building, potentially reducing energy consumption
• hiding less pleasant views of the building
• noise reduction as plants muffle sound thereby creating a calmer atmosphere
Call us on 020 8398 8813 to discuss your options